Be warned!

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hey beautiful people all around the world :)

How are you? :)
Hehehe!!

Well, first of all...

DO NOT WATCH

Don't freaking waste money!
Please!
I can't believe people paid GOLD CLASS for this!
Nooo! Don't!

Good thing it was free for me or I'll really be angry. Lol.
Trailer looks so exciting right? Ish!
Deceiving much! :(

Anyhow, tomorrow is gonna be super exciting!
The youths in my church will be dressing up as an ARMY/MILITARY! :)
And I got mine from my friend :)
Save money yo! :P [actually cos I can't find anything hehe!]

So I wanted to goggle a picture of what roughly I was gonna wear.
I think I better not paste it here. Hehehe!
Pollute my blog only.

Let's just say it doesn't look appropriate and it looks like it's more for "bedrooms" if you get what I mean :)

Hehehehe!
Okay, I'll end here :)

Have a blessed day people! :)

P.S. I miss you :)

2 ♥ post:

Lawrence January 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

That movie not nice meh? still havent watch yet anyway.. no time.. :(

Li-Anne January 24, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

not nice at all!!! super stupid!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP