I won 4 tickets to a horror movie O.O

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

Greetings everyone,

Apologies on not being able to blog for a few days, was pretty caught up with my assignments.
And of course, I'm not done :P

Anyhow, I received a mail from Churpchurp that I have 4 tickets to watch the Premier Screening of The Legion. [click for the official site]





I just freaking watched the trailer.
IT'S A HORROR MOVIE!!!

NOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!

And I thought I've learned my lesson. LOL!

But anyway, it does look interesting just freaky-ly scary!
I'm wondering who to bring along for the screening.
Hehehe! :)

But looking at the bright side, there are HOOOOOT guys to look at!!!!

Dennis Quaid

You might remember him in:

The Parent Trap :)

Another hot guy in the movie:

Tyrese Gibson

Which you might seen him on:

Transformers 1 & 2

It's in 1 Utama, let's see if I reach there safely :P

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP