It's only January! =)

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey everyone =)

This morning I got up with the urge for blogging.
Funny I know! =)

Anyhow, on my bed just before I got up to my laptop...
I was scanning through my life this year.

And without a doubt, a big SMILE was on my face knowing that this year has been wonderfully great to me and it's only JANUARY! =)

From my friends to my families to my special someone to my college and to my life style, it has nothing but been good!
And I owe it all to God and to the leaders of SE! =)
If it wouldn't have been them who never gave up on me, this blog post would have been something very evil and mean and awful.

Just a statement for the Leaders of SE!

Thank you for supporting me and backing me up whenever I fall =)
Thank you for never giving me up on me!

I can't WAIT to see what this other 11 months of 2010 is gonna be like!
Are you excited? =)

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP