I...

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

... finished my cross stitch!! =)

It's SNOOPY and I forgot the name of the other character!
=P

I enjoyed doing the one which I forgot the name more actually. Hehe!

It took me 2 weeks to finish it but that is cos I was very busy!

But if you count the days i actually do it, it took me about 3-4 days to finish it.

I'm giving it as a birthday present! Hehehe!

You'll see the name of the person soon! ;)

This will be the first of the many cross stitch that I'll be doing! =)
I find it a pretty nice present, don't you? =)

Would you [friends] like one mah? Hehehe!

4 ♥ post:

Li-Anne April 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

HAHAHA! OH YEAH! :P CLEVER YOU! :D :D

Anonymous,  May 21, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Wow! Its really nice. I remember way back in gradeschool, we also did something like that but mine isn't fascinating at all. haha.

Li-Anne May 22, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

Hahaha! Neither was mine =) So we're the same. Hehehe!

And thank you =)

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP