Time flies!

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

Wow!

I can't believe it's already Friday!!
Don't you think it's passing too fast? Lol.

Cos I do, from college, to church, to dance, to SE, to studying, to work.
Hectic much? Hehe!

I realized I didn't blog about something pretty important:

I have a new family member!!

Meet Baby Pooh!

Super adorable, yes? Hehe!
I it!
My Secret Barnabas bought that for me... Awwww! :)

On another topic, I went and watch:

Well, to me it was okay!
There were parts that it was hilarious but it's not that kinds show that I would watch again.
More like a one-time thing.

The next on my list would be watching:

I saw the preview for it and it looks very interesting!
And to the fact that I adoooore Josh Duhamel!
Hehehehe!

Well, I'm off now!
Blog sometime soon!

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP