The exciting life I lead :)

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

Greetings :)

As you can see, I've been pretty much connected back to my blogging life :)

Anyhow, Paranormal Activity is one movie that every time you think it over again, you'll get the chills all over again. No matter how long ago you watched it.



Every time someone or more like Nath Long explains the show, I start scratching myself. Yes, I tend to scratch myself when I find something geli.
So I scratch until one part of my hand started bleeding. Hehehe!

Still feeling the chills, while writing this POST, I feel the chills. AHHHH!! :(

Anyway, last night my church had a Power Night which also means Prayer Meeting. It was powerful! It's definitely a way to start the year :)
Am already looking forward to it!! Especially with the church under renovation and with the youth getting their own hall.
It's just so EXCITING!!
No doubt 2010 is going to be a GREAT and WONDERFUL year :D
For me spiritually and physically :)

To end this post, my wonderful cousin will be getting married in March!
Sadly, I don't have a picture with her. After 18 years ^^"
Better to take soon, while she's still "unmarried". Hehehe!

She requested me to dance for her wedding ceremony!!
So excited!! :)

I'll be dancing with Kenny Yap.
Contemporary dance :)
We're going to make a surprise for her and her future husband, Sam Chiang who will eventually be my cousin-in-law :)

We'll be dancing to a song called "When God Made You". No idea who is it from :P


A perfect song :)

Here are some Contemporary dance that I like!
I hope that this will be a success :)


Love story.


Powerful :)

Okay, of course compared to the dance here... I'm no where.
But I really hope I can do my best to make my cousin's wedding as perfect as possible.
And yes, I can do all of the stunts. If you're asking!

Somehow I got no confidence :( eeeek? Help?

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP