The scariest movie of all time, and I watched it!

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good morning :)

You know when one ask me to go for a Ghost Movie...
I tend to say "I will NEVER go ghost movie unless it's with my boyfriend",right?

Now, I went to a Ghost Movie without me knowing it was and I went with my friend, not a boyfriend.

Okay, maybe I should illustrate further.

My friend, Nath Long won 2 tickets from Nuffnang.
And he posted if anyone wanted to watch a show titled Paranormal Activity with him.


Without bothering to GOGGLE what show it was, I answered "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Fast forward everything, my other friend Audrey said that she doesn't want to watch a ghost movie.
Feeling scared I still went since I couldn't leave him alone. Lol.

So we watched... watched and watched...
OH! We didn't get lost!
Yes, Nath is good with directions, Nath is a good driver, Nath is a good boy! LOL!!

Anyway, cut the long story short... The movie is freaking SCARY!!!
I didn't scream of course... But OMG! Dead scary!
It gives you headache though, cos it's produced using a hand held camera therefore all the unwanted shaky-ness is there.

Since I don't watch Ghost Story, so I wouldn't know if it's the most scariest movie yet.

But Nath agreed that this is the scariest movie.
YERRRR! I don't even wanna watch mild ghost movie i pergi watch the scariest movie.

LOL!

Oh well, but at least I could sleep like a baby :D
Hehehe!!

I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF I SURVIVED :P

P.S. Obviously I closed my eyes and ears laaa! But I did peep here and there.
P.P.S Thank you Nath for bringing me :)
P.P.P.S This ghost movie is good for those who loves watching it :)

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP