First Day

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings earthlings :)

So today will be the first day everyone goes back to school/college.
That means me too :(

And my first class is Accounts! eeeeek!
Me no likey accounts!

Not that I don't understand it, I just don't like it.
hehehe!!

But then again, if you know me.

College, college, college = SMS, SMS, SMS =P

Wishing everyone who went back to school had a wonderful time!! :)

I wished I could go back to my High School years... I miss my friends :(
The fun we had, the fun we shared.
Nonstalgic feelings! Hehehe!!

I MISS....

the time we helped teacher.

checking our teeth and hearing comments from the nurse

playing badminton

camwhoring

standing on the table and acting stupid

throwing paper across the classroom

climbing on trees

reading this stupid sign every time we go to recess

doing random cheerleading stuff

and of course cheerleading.

Tips to everyone whose back in school, enjoy your days with your friends!
You're going to miss every bit of it when you're out!

So don't waste time fighting but spend time with your great friends, cos memories is what makes you happy when you guys are out :)

Cherish every moment you have with your friends :)

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP