Pre-MAD!

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hey everyone!

I'm back from camp! :)

To be honest, I SERIOUSLY don't know how to explain how great the camp was.
Cos, one thing's for sure...

Words just can't express it! :)

Let me tell you something, the camp was from Thursday-Saturday.
There was session on Thursday-Friday night and there wasn't SUPPOSE to be any on Saturday.

But Friday night message was so GOOD that we had ANOTHER session on Saturday!
Never happen before since I came into SE.
Only THIS time.

Can you already imagine how great it was?
We had another session on Saturday cos Friday night was just WOW!
Yes, it was THAT awesome :)

So here are a few pictures:

Shi, Kee, Me!

Totally love Sharon's expression.
Hahaha! :)

My hand!
Super nice right?
Hahahaha! :P

And always, the games committee loves to play cheat!
Hahaha!
Everyone was suppose to start building a tall building.
And THIS is our building :P
Hahahahahaha!

Group picture after the outdoor games.
Everyone smells like chili sauce, flour and eggs.
Heheh! :)

And a proper group picture.
I wasn't in as I had to leave on Saturday morning for my cousin's wedding.

So for those who couldn't attend


Don't worry, there'll be MAD Camp in the end of the year! :)

Get ready! Get hyped! Cos it's just gonna blow your mind :)

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP