It's March!

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

Greetings everyone,

It's been a month since I updated.
Sorry!

Whenever I feel like blogging, I start uploading pictures then suddenly
I just don't feel like blogging anymore.


Hehehehe!


Anyhow, let me tell you of the fun day I had on Saturday last week :)


After youth service, some of us went to Mid Valley in wanting to watch a movie.
After awhile, we decide not to... So we proceed to eat at Oh Sushi!

My babes.

Jane & Tabitha.

We had to walk from Gardens to Mid Valley since Oh Sushi! was in Mid V.


At Oh Sushi!

With Wai Ye.

I was lucky to sit with 2 handsome boys.
Hahaha!

My official stalker, Ben Soo!
Hehehe!

David and I.

The price range to me seems fine, it was my first time eating there.
I really enjoyed it.
I only know we laughed & laughed & laughed so loud that I feel we were about to be kicked out from the shop :P

After dinner, we decided to have some fun in the bowling alley.
Wow! Bowling!

Reminds me of my high school time! Lol.

The last time I went for bowling, my phone was stolen!

Anyhow, while waiting for my turn to bowl, I took Nathanael's camera and started snapping pictures with his camera + flash.

Nice? Yes I know I'm inside, I mean the quality of the picture.

Thanks to my wonderful discovery!! Hehehe!

Meeeee! :D I think I strike in this picture.

=)

Credits: Ben Soo

Other than last Saturday, this coming Thursday...
Something BIG is happening!!

Introducing:

Date: 18th-20th March 2010
Venue: MBS, Rawang

Registration is STILL open!
Just e-mail your name and phone number to pre.madcamp@gmail.com!
It's THAT easy!

Come and experience a camp like no other!

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP