The A-Team

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Greetings readers!

Yes, it's been a looong time since I actually updated something interesting or something worth reading.
I apologize!

So recently, I watched the show



It actually reminds me of the movie



The Losers.

Well, the only difference between the two is, there wasn't any cute guys in The A-Team.
And what I mean "cute" is



as Jeffrey Dean Morgan!
Moustache or not, dang! He looks gooooood!
Hahaha!

I would say The A-Team is worth the watch but don't pay more than RM7-RM8.
Heard the Karate Kid is good, probably go for a movie myself tomorrow after I return from Assunta =)

And also, for the first time in my life, I went to



and got myself

under the "Madam's specialties" their



It's actually nice!
The rice and the chicken has a great texture =)

Though the chicken can never beat the Sotong I eat every week before college.
Hehehe!
Man, that sotong is GOOOOOOOOOD!!

And as for Project Barnabas, I'll update about this soon =)

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP