Have you ever?

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey everyone.

Finally after months, I have the mood to blog again :)
Sorry lah, got seasons one =P Hehe!

Anyway, you might be wondering why is my title titled "Have you ever?".

Well, have you ever felt that you had everything in your life right now?
With loving family, great friends, and life is just awesomely great?
And in one day or in one week everything just go "KA-BOOM"?
And your life is turned around completely?

Well, I have encounter that many times in my 19 years of my life.
Yeah you might be wondering "19 years old also so many things happen one ah??"
Yes! It does!

I feel like my life is a drama. TVB drama.
Super dramatic.

Lately, something happened to me where it brought me down emotionally and physically till I didn't want to do anything but just lye on the bed the whole day.
And both the issues happened to be both my family & my friends.
I was let down, I was put down all in 24 hours.

I broke down and I was devastated.
I couldn't find any loop hole to climb back up to stand or even sit on the ground.

But there's two things I realize despite all the dramas in my life.

  1. God hears you.
  2. There is always a few certain friends that you just know will stick with you throughout everything.
You may have heard that God hears you bla bla bla story.
But have you REALLY tried him?

Because He IS there just waiting for you to cry out to him.

Quotes from the Bible:

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 (The New Living Translation)

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 (The New Living Translation)
He hears you!
All you have to do is Pray =)
Ask Him into your lives and "Wah-lah!"
As simple as that!

Secondly, friends.
Friends who does only comfort you but they tell you straight into your face if they do not like something in you.

If you have friends that correct you, it's not cause they hate you or dislike you but cause they love you and want you to be a better you.
You'll just be amazed what friends can do for you =)

I have those friends and you know who you are =)
Thank you!

For everyone else, if you're facing the exact thing in your life right now.
You think you have nothing to live for, you think your family had you was a mistake and everything is just falling a part.

Don't give up, pray and ask God for help.
And if you can't at all find a friend that can be there for you.
Well, there's someone called ME! =)

I am now back to my old self, thanks to both my God and to my friends!
You are wondrous!

0 ♥ post:

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP