Photography

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey everyone,


Woooow! It has been like ages.
It just feels so weird blogging again.
Hahahaha!

Anyway, you might be thinking what's with me and the title of this post...
Well, I think I'm starting to like taking photos.
No, not camwhore photos.
Like real photography? Lol.

Of course, it's a new found hobby.
And I'm pretty raw.
I just started liking it last week, so bare with me =)

But I suppose everyone has their starting point of something they like to do, right?

Here's a few pictures I took so far :D

Aaron Daniel.

Nath Long.


Slightly off focus, sorry.

Well, of course I can't be compared to either my brother or Nath Long.
But I am trying to be at least half as good as them by the end of the year :)
Any supporters? :)

Let's just see the progress as it goes :)
Will post more pictures when I have the chance to take more :)

P.S. Do comment about my photos, want to know your opinion :)
Thanks!
[please comment below not chatterbox, thanks! ;)]

6 ♥ post:

Nathanael Long July 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

that second dude, he's hot <3

Li-Anne July 22, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

ish! I ask you comment about my photography not whose hot and whose not *dush*

Nathanael Long July 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

oh, nice, for a newcomer, much much better than some old timer photographers :D if u know what i mean! :P

William Soo,  July 22, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

The Hibiscus stands out too much since the color of the leaves and the flower differ too much...Hibiscus too red and leaves too dark but the other pics are pretty good :)

Commenting from an Artist's point of view xP

Li-Anne July 22, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Nath: I think I do. Lol. You evil!

William: That one look at Nath. He help me edit one. HAHAHA! Not me :P I have yet to learn how to edit pictures :) But thank you :D Your comment is really meaningful to me :D

Jez July 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Supporter here :-D
Just enjoy your new hobby. Love it and it'll love you in return ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by Yours Truly, Li-Anne

Back to TOP